Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Research papper possible topics

I'm not currently sure what to base my research paper on. Although I do have some ideas for the topic, I feel it would be best to do a topic that is of my interest to make it identify me. I would most like to do it on ancient mythology for it something that I could find lots of information. Mythology from ancient civilization has always had something that attracts my attention it may be because of the way it describes the civilizations of our past. I also identify my self with my culture and background and therefore anything that represents it.

1 comment:

  1. That's fine, Mimi. Next step is to make a short list of 2-3 possible specific things that you think you'd want to write about. Note also that you can run into the problem of *too much* info on a topic, too. But for now, make a list and think about possible approaches: you already identify one: that these texts offer insight into the culture of the times.

    Prof. W.

    ReplyDelete